Submit a URL to
URLs are now being accepted again.
- make sure your site has not already been submitted before by doing
a keyword search! Sites that agressively
submit multiple times may be blacklisted!.
Keeping the links database up-to-date is one of the most time-consuming
tasks on Ceramics Today. Please make sure you email your data in exactly
the following format:
- Surname, First Name (NO
CAPITALS; include comma)
- a brief description of the site
(2-3 succinct lines ONLY. Include your country or nationality. For
examples, check the actual database)
- website address (include http://
- a preferred category from the A-Z column on the left
- send to
- keep URLs up-to-date. Broken URLs will be deleted!
- submit only once. If you don't see your link straight away it's
because I've got a lot on my plate! If your link doesn't appear after
a couple of weeks, you can send me a sublte reminder.
- don't submit non-ceramic URLs, unless there is a compelling
reason (e.g. the site's topic is 'Tea Ceremony').
- don't use descriptions like "great", "premier",
"unique", "best" or other marketing words - they
will be deleted.
- DON'T USE CAPITAL LETTERS. We know that all your sites are
great, so don't try to attract more attention by using CAPs.
A reciprocal link on your page to Ceramics Today
will be greatly appreciated! Get
The editor reserves the right to reject
links if deemed inappropriate. Links may take up to 1 week to
process. If in doubt, please contact the